All orders placed through our Sites are subject to our acceptance. The receipt of an order confirmation means that your order request has been received. It does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept any order for any reason, with no further obligation to you.
We may cancel orders or parts of an order for various reasons, including, but not limited to, the following:
- The item(s) has become unavailable or your order exceeds our limitations on quantities available for purchase
- We are having difficulty processing your payment information
- We are unable to ship to the address provided
- The order is flagged by our security systems as unusual or an order susceptible to fraud
- There was an error in the pricing, product description or other relevant information on the Sites
If your order is cancelled, you will receive notice via email. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If your order is cancelled after your credit card or other payment instrument has been charged, we will issue a credit to the relevant account in the amount of the charge. Once an order is cancelled, it cannot be reprocessed and must be submitted again through a separate transaction on the Sites. If you are interested in purchasing items similar to those unavailable, you may contact Customer Service for recommendations.
Customer Requested Cancellations
Our system is designed to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. After you have clicked "Place Your Order," you cannot cancel or change your order. Once you receive your order in the mail, you may simply return any unwanted items by following our Return Instructions.